Header Ads Widget

header ads

WOMAN CLAIMS PROF. PETER MBITHI IS A DEADBEAT DAD





Professor Peter Mbithi
Embattled University of Nairobi Vice-Chancellor Professor Peter Mbithi is set to be taken to court soon over child neglect charges. The professor, whose tenure at the university has seen the institutions’ once vibrant academic performance go south is being blamed by a young woman of not taking care of his son. 

The woman, Mwende Mutua is now pleading with President Uhuru Kenyatta and Opposition Chief Raila Odinga to intervene and force Professor Peter Mbithi, help her raise their four year old boy, Nzivo Mbithi. 
 
Mwende Mutua
She’s raising her boy as a single mother after her dad who happens to be a Professor denied of impregnating her. Mwende says she is unable to raise ksh 5000 school fees for her son who is at Kanzovi Nursery School. “The day I told him about the pregnancy, he panicked and said he wasn’t ready for the responsibility as i was tainting his reputation as an academician” an emotional Mwende told The Weekly Vision. Professor Peter Mbithi is still the selfish boy he was when we met. My son Nzivo has never asked me about his dad and I’m not sure I want to explain all this to him. I’ve tried reaching him on his Safaricom and Telcom line in vain as he has blacklisted all my calls” Mwende added.


Post a Comment

0 Comments